Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
Similar Kamal Ravikant quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.