Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- Fall down but never back down.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.