Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Live your vision and demand your success.
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.