In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If price is what you communicate, don’t complain about lack of margins.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- Value your values by demonstrating your values.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.