I think it would be great to be born on Earth and die on Mars. Just hopefully not at the point of impact.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.