If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
Similar Martin Luther King Jr. quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- Success lives on your sweat. Determination makes it pleasurable. Action makes it attainable.
- Data may disappoint, but it never lies.
- Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- Traction equals satisfaction
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.