If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
Similar Martin Luther King Jr. quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Patience is a virtue not a vice.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- You lose respect when you demand respect.
- Before you talk to the world, talk to yourself. And, before you listen to the world, listen to yourself.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- To be a great business person, you must be a great observer.