If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
Similar Martin Luther King Jr. quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- Kindness is the key to success
- I woke up in the morning and saw, the world has moved on
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.