Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
Similar Zig Ziglar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- If you need inspiration, don’t do it.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- The road to success is always under construction.