Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
Similar Zig Ziglar quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.