There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
Similar Colin Powell quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- You have to make your own chances.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.