The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.
- One life is enough to change this world
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- life is a continous journey of transformation