Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
Similar Michael Bassey Johnson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- 1 failure equals 1000 lessons
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- In the end, we are our choices.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.