To rise you must first fall.
Similar A.D. Aliwat quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.