To rise you must first fall.
Similar A.D. Aliwat quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Normal is where innovation goes to die.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- Make it happen, or it won’t.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.