I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- We are comfortable planting seeds and waiting for them to grow into trees.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- The risks are important to keep in mind, but they shouldn’t necessarily stop you from pushing ahead with your idea.
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.