A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
Similar Anonymous quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Every day is day 1
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.