A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
Similar Anonymous quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.