If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
Similar Tamara Lechner quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- The vision for Echo and Alexa was inspired by the Star Trek computer
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- Every day is your entire life.