If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
Similar Tamara Lechner quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- Momentum builds success.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- In business, what’s dangerous is not to evolve.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.