If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
Similar Tamara Lechner quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.