If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
Similar Tamara Lechner quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Rebels revel in rewriting reality’s restrictions.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- Impact Over Income
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.