People who love all fields of knowledge are the ones who can best spot the patterns that exist across nature.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Think big to see big.
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- In life, you get what you believe you deserve.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.