An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
Similar Roy Ash quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- You can’t get rich thinking poor.
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.