Use your profession to fund your passion.
Similar Habeeb Akande quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- Dream big but always plan small
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.