Use your profession to fund your passion.
Similar Habeeb Akande quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- If you don’t have big dreams and goals, you’ll end up working for someone that does.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Always deliver more than expected.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.