Sell before you start
Similar Anuj Jasani quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- Every day is your entire life.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.