Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
Similar William Shakespeare quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- Some people have the courage to bungee jump or even skydive, yet they lack the courage to work for themselves.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.