My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Every day is your entire life.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- Create value, not bait!
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Run wild and free like a waterfall
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- Give your idea a chance. You’ll never hit a home run if you don’t swing.
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- Taking risk will have its consequences, so does not taking any risk.
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.