My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s called entrepreneurSHIP, not entrepreneurSIT. Don’t wait. Just ship.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- To rise you must first fall.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- You can have a job, or you can have a career, or you can have a calling.
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Money chases good ideas
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- Would you rather work forty hours a week at a job you hate or eighty hours a week doing work you love?
- A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.