I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
Similar Advait Thakur quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- Fall down but never back down.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- Where there is purpose, money flows!
- Every day is day 1
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.