There’s a single path to success. Yours.
Similar Mario Maruffi quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- Risk is a necessary component of success.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- You can’t achieve major goals with minimal effort.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.