Integrity is the bond of trust.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Be your best, it is enough.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed.
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.