Integrity is the bond of trust.
Similar Richie Norton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- There is no shortcut to success.
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- You can’t get rich thinking poor.
- When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this, you haven’t.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.