Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- Hungry people always win.
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- 1 failure equals 1000 lessons
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- You are much more than what you think you are.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.