Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
Similar Mokokoma Mokhonoana quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.