Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
Similar Peter Drucker quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- Peace first, sophistication later. Harmony first, luxury later.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.