A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
Similar Kangoma Kindembo quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- You will have more regrets for the things you didn’t try than the ones you tried and didn’t succeed at.
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.