As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- True friends don’t come with conditions.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- Always deliver more than expected.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- Every day is your entire life.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people