Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
Similar Dahi Tamara Koch quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- Like fear, doubt greatly reduces the potency of our effort.
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- We’re just enthusiastic about what we do.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.