Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
Similar Dahi Tamara Koch quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- If not now, when?
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.