Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
Similar Dahi Tamara Koch quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- Complaining is not a strategy.You have to work with the world as you find it, not as you would have it be.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- When you think of quitting, remember why you started!
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.