I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- Only those deals get closed which you deserve.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- Know your margins; then focus on growing the business.
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- Move fast, break things
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.