Every day is your entire life.
Similar Mike Stagnitta quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Living is different from just existing.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Create value, not bait!
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!