Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- Success doesn’t teach as many lessons as failure
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.