Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful