Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.
Similar Md Parvej Ansari quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- Be bold to begin.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.