Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
Similar Brian Tracy quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- Achieve success in any area of life by identifying the optimum strategies and repeating them until they become habits.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- Innovation is the specific instrument of entrepreneurship.the act that endows resources with a new capacity to create wealth.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Failure implies a failed day not a failed life.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.