The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
Similar Unknown quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset
- It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
- Most people don’t get those experiences because they never ask. I’ve never found anybody that didn’t want to help me if I asked them for help.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- If you have positive energy you will always attract positive outcomes.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- I woke up in the morning and saw, the world has moved on
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- All of my best decisions in business and in life have been made with heart, intuition, guts… not analysis.