The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
Similar Unknown quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- Better to fail on your own terms than succeed on someone else’s.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- How to change the world in two words: S.T.A.R.T. N.O.W. 1. START – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust. 2. NOW – No Opportunity Wasted
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.