The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
Similar Unknown quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- Big things start small.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- Fall down but never back down.
- Love your work and success is your next customer.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- If obstacles are large, jump higher.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.