Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
Similar Wilbert Wynnberg quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- Always deliver more than expected.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- Sacrifice is the seed of success.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.