Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
Similar Wilbert Wynnberg quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- Act NOW on those ideas! As they say, you snooze you lose. Or as I say, if you BEGIN you WIN.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- Sell before you start
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- There is no shortcut to success.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.