Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
Similar Wilbert Wynnberg quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.