A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
Similar Wilbert Wynnberg quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.