A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
Similar Wilbert Wynnberg quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- One life is enough to change this world
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- Entrepreneurship is neither a science nor an art. It is a practice.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).