Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
Similar Paul Rand quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- If you want to live a successful life then start making other people successful
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- Quality is more important than quality. One home run is better than two doubles.
- Entrepreneurs don´t play safe, they play good.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- Every day is day 1
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- One of the huge mistakes people make is that they try to force an interest on themselves. You don’t choose your passion; your passion chooses you.