Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
Similar Paul Rand quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Be prepared to go the extra mile; there is less competition there.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- FOCUS: Follow On Course Until Successful.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Difficulties come not to obstruct, but to instruct.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people