Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
Similar Paul Rand quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can have the best technology, you can have the best business model, but if the storytelling isn’t amazing, it won’t matter. Nobody will watch.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- Disruptive innovation is entrepreneurs changing their industry with unique creativity.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- Don’t delude yourself into thinking something’s working when it’s not, or you’re gonna get fixated on a bad solution.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- Vision is oxygen for companies.
- In the end, every startup is different. But in the beginning every startup is the same.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.