The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
Similar Adam M. Grant quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- Trying is failing with honor.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Every day is your entire life.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.