Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- Big things start small.
- Rebels revel in rewriting reality’s restrictions.
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- The world is a Treasure Map