Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.