Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A disruptor finds opportunity and profit from his misfortunes.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- I am the captain of my fate, master of my soul, boss of my dreams, and king of my goals
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- No guts, no story.
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- Complaining is not a strategy.You have to work with the world as you find it, not as you would have it be.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.