Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- Entrepreneurship is an art, you do it because you love it.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.