If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- Start with the customer and work backward
- When you stay in your comfort zone, you are not learning.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- Normal is where innovation goes to die.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- We can’t be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.