The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- Hold your head up high, you’ll see more!’
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.