The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- Starting a business with brother either ends business or ends brotherhood.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?