The greatest thing is when you do put your heart and soul into something over an extended period of time, and it is worth it.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- To rise you must first fall.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- Nothing is worse to an organisation than culture of fear
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.