If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
Similar Chad E. Foster quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- Great losses are great lessons.
- Without deadlines, nothing gets done.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Every day is day 1
- There’s a single path to success. Yours.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.