If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
Similar Chad E. Foster quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- FOCUS: Follow On Course Until Successful.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.