If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
Similar Chad E. Foster quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- The field seems to require a painfully uncommon synthesis of imagination and realism.
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- You cannot begin, until you begin.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.