Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
Similar Kangoma Kindembo quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- The more customers you keep, the fewer customers you have to find.
- When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.
- Passion, Patience, and Persistence are the ingredients to be an entrepreneur.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Do ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.