Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
Similar Kangoma Kindembo quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t wait to be compelled to do great work.
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- I think different religions are different doors to the same house. Sometimes I think the house exists, and sometimes I don’t. It’s the great mystery.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- High expectations are the key to everything.
- Entrepreneur, become so disciplined that even your distractions become focused.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.