Realistic mind does not mistaken choice with opinion.
Similar Kangoma Kindembo quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- Impact Over Income
- To rise you must first fall.
- We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise why else even be here?
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- The most powerful productivity tool ever invented is simply the word No.
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.