It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- Be bold to begin.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- Hard work never cheats, it leads to success.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- If you need inspiration, don’t do it.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.