Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
Similar Tony Hsieh quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- QUIT = Quickly Uphold Important Things
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- Speak less than you know; have more than you show.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- I’d been rejected, but I was still in love, so I decided to start over.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- Build systems and methods that incubate ideas, facilitate cooperation and spark growth.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.
- S.T.O.P. = Start To Open Possibilities
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.