Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
Similar Tony Hsieh quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- To rise you must first fall.
- Success inspired confidence; confidence produced success.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- Build systems for the business to come, not the business you have.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- 1 failure equals 1000 lessons
- If you won’t trust yourself, nobody else will.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- Courage doesn’t mean you don’t get afraid. Courage means you don’t let fear stop you.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.