Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
Similar Mike Stagnitta quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- An entrepreneur in debt is an entrepreneur in business.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- To leverage means to create a win-win situation.
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Unlike other product developers, Jobs did not believe the customer was always right; if they wanted to resist using a mouse, they were wrong.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- Details matter, it’s worth waiting to get it right.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- Data may disappoint, but it never lies.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!