Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
Similar Mike Stagnitta quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- I cannot stress how important and effective it is to leverage the principles of S.T.A.R.T. – Serve. Thank. Ask. Receive. Trust.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- Start small and keep going.
- Nations are not built on the laws of governments, strong nations are built on the sweat of entrepreneurs
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.
- Embrace relentless self-determination and win.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles