Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
Similar Woody Allen quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- .If there is no risk, there is no reward.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- Normal is never one of a kind.
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- In life, you get what you believe you deserve.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.