If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- Strategy is about shaping the future.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- Entrepreneurship means that you are the founder, CEO, designer, developer, vendor, human resources, trainer, planner, executor and hustler
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- Don’t buy value-added. Be the one adding value. Create goodwill.